|Ovaj je članak dio |
Hello! I propose a better solution in making article about 100 books. First, make it in your own site: Korisnik:Varlaam/100 books. After translating and editing, we will move it in main space.--palapabosnia (razgovor) 17:47, 23 juni 2013 (CEST)
- I already did that:
- I have translated this book list into over 30 languages since 2010.
- Putting it into the main space works best.
- Varlaam (razgovor) 18:29, 23 juni 2013 (CEST)
- I asked for help with a Bosnian title here:
- Razgovor s Wikipediom:Ambasada#Le Monde's 100 Books of the Century
- but no one answered.
- From my personal experience, someone, maybe a university student with a good university library, finds the list in the main space, and gets excited about it.
- And that person finishes the page.
- Sometimes that takes 2 days, sometimes 1 week, sometimes 1 year (Turkish).
- Sometimes they completely change the page.
- The main space is where it belongs.
- Thanks, Varlaam (razgovor) 18:37, 23 juni 2013 (CEST)
- I am terribly, terribly sorry, palapabosnia.
- I had a brain hemorrhage and sometimes my memory does not work well.
- Also, I was working on these languages:
- hr, sh, sr, bs
- lb, sq, is, hu
- mk, als, sw, fi
- af, ang, bar, et, fo, fy, ga, gd, mt, rue, sk, sl
- eo, vo, be, be-x-old, az, ur
- mzn, sc
- all at the same time.
- So, I forgot you had answered my question.
- Also, when I asked Luxembourg for a page title, they stole my idea.
- So here is your Bosnian title:
- Le Mondeovih 100 knjiga 20. vijeka
- Varlaam (razgovor) 18:50, 23 juni 2013 (CEST)
You want something like this? http://www.123rf.com/photo_5736888_a-flag-that-s-half-american-and-half-british.html --palapabosnia (razgovor) 19:31, 23 juni 2013 (CEST)