Jin od Xije
|Druga imena||Yinjia (胤甲)|
|Otac||Jiong od Xije|
Jinov je vazal Ji Fan (己樊) bio vladar Kunwua (昆吾).
- Xia Dynasty. N.S. Gill, About.com Guide.
- Shàngshū (尚书)
- Sima Qian (oko 145. p. n. e. - oko 90. p. n. e.): Shiji
- Jinovo porodično stablo
- Bambusovi anali
- Sarah Allan: The Shape of the Turtle: Myth, Art, and Cosmos in Early China
- Reflections on History: Natural Disasters and the Decline and Fall of the Xia Dynasty. "The ancient Chinese people believed that extreme temperatures and droughts were the signs of a demon's presence in the human realm. Emperor Qin [Jin] died during the very year when extremely high temperatures and severe drought hit China."
- Ssŭma Ch‘ien's Historical Records. "Emperor Chiung died, and his Son Emperor Chin came to the throne."